Insurance Transcription Proofreaders/Editors- 100% Remote
NetTranscripts is looking to work with individuals who have experience proofreading and correcting draft versions of audio transcriptions through an all-in-one transcription platform such as InScribe, 3M ChartScript, Winscribe, or similar.
All work is completed within our all-in-one transcription platform. Editors will receive a draft of a transcript that has been created by speech-to-text technology, then listen to the corresponding audio while proofreading and correcting the document to ensure it meets accuracy requirements. Typical corrections include correcting speakers who were misidentified, correcting the accuracy of words spoken, punctuation, and formatting.
You should also be committed to being available for work on a consistent basis. We find those happiest with contracting complete 60+ minutes of work each day Monday through Friday.
BENEFITS OF INDEPENDENT CONTRACTING
- Work on your own schedule
- Work as many hours as you want
- Grow your business at your own pace
- Have open access to work 24/7
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You must be an American citizen residing in the USA and be able to pass a full criminal background check
- You should have prior experience transcribing or editing with an all-in-one platform such as InScribe, 3M, ChartScript, Winscribe or similar
- English must be your first language and you must have stellar grammar skills
- You must be able to type 70 WPM
- You must have a good ear and able to decipher different voices/accents
- You must be able to produce a transcript that is at least 99.6% accurate
- You must be able to work on a computer with Microsoft Windows 10 and Google Chrome as your web browser
- You should have or be willing to purchase noise-canceling headphones, and an Infinity USB-2 foot pedal.
- Have a high-speed Internet connection (i.e. you can effectively stream a YouTube video)
- Be proficient at research on the Internet
- Be able to meet posted deadlines
- Be computer savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and independently
- Submit your resume and application
- Complete an assessment process to demonstrate your proofreading skills and the ability to learn our software.
- Start completing work and getting $$$
Although we are currently only looking for people who have experience editing within an all-in-one transcription platform, in the future we expect to open this opportunity to a broader range of individuals.
Job Status: Full Time